- Submit an application: Applications can be found on our website (linked to the left), in our office or at the jail.
- Interview: A representative from the team will meet with you to go over your application and answer any questions
- Probation & Parole review: P&P will review your application to assess if you are appropriate for community supervision.
- Treatment evaluation: Our treatment provider will schedule an Addiction Severity Index (ASI) evaluation with you to determine what your level of need is and if it meets the minimum requirement for program entry.
- Final decision: Drug Court will send a letter of acceptance or denial to your attorney and the prosecutor's office.
The program is designed to be completed in a minimum of 13 months and consists of 5 phases. When beginning the program, the requirements will be more structured as you begin your recovery process and lessen as you advance. The requirements for each phase can be found in the Participant Handbook.
What If I Relapse?
The program hopes that all participants are able to maintain sobriety, but understands that it may be more difficult for some. Relapses are understandable and no one will be removed from the program for a relapse, instead we will work with you to help you get back on track. We do expect participants to trust the team and be honest about relapses.