What the organization has done, what it is doing now, and what its plan for the future.
Broad statement of purpose or "end" to be achieved by an organization.
Shorter-range, achievable stated ends linked to an organization’s mission/purpose.
Specific, measurable achievable steps that enable the organization to reach its goals.
- Action Plan - The who, what, how, when and resources required to help management delegate responsibility in a sensible, meaningful fashion
- Criteria - specific criteria by which results will be measured (e.g. 10% decrease)
- Results - result to be achieved (e.g. decrease in teen pregnancy rates)
- Target Group - who will receive the service or intervention
- Time Frame - time period this will be accomplished by (e.g. December 1998)