Absentee Ballot Requests
Absentee Voting Information
Any registered voter in Wyoming may request an absentee ballot for any or all elections only within the calendar year in which the election is held but not on the day of the election. When requesting an absentee ballot, you must provide the following voter and absentee ballot request information:
- Date of Birth
- The election(s) for which the absentee ballot is requested
- Full Name
- If for a primary election, the political party ballot you wish to vote. (You must be a registered member of that political party.) If you are not, please contact your county clerk on how to update your voter registration information
- The mailing address where your ballot should be mailed
- A statement that you are eligible to vote in the election(s)
- Your current Wyoming residence address including your house number, street, city, county, and zip code
For additional information visit the Wyoming Secretary of State website.
Absentee Ballot Request Form
Request an Absentee Ballot Form.
Where do I return my completed Absentee Ballot?
All Absentee ballots must be received in the county clerk’s office no later that 7 pm on Election Day. Ballots arriving after the deadline will not be counted.
Ballots may be returned to the county clerk in the following ways:
- Mail your completed absentee ballot in the provided envelop with regular postage to your county clerk’s office. (Mail delivery within the county may take up to seven days, and longer if you’re mailing your ballot from outside the county.)
Your ballot can be returned in person in one of the following ways:
- Bring your completed absentee ballot in the signed envelope to your county clerk’s office.
- Deliver the ballot envelope to the Election Building, which is located on the East Side of Courthouse.
- Drop your Ballot in the Secured Drop Box located in front of the Election Building on the East Side of the Courthouse.